Powerpuff-MeishuNG

16 Audio Reviews

This... This makes me... Smile! :D

0_0

Belthagor responds:

Hi @SmolMeishu L'amur Newgrounds most popular member. Un chanson en pari mon ami?

O_o

Belthagor responds:

Dear @SmolMeishu

Thank you for being my first comment! You're special... There's only one You after all and that goes for everyone.

Just for being the first of my fans to encourage me and promote my beautiful poetry and prose I will give a short continuation of the speech. A sort of... Sneak preview of what I could have added in. Just for you!

When I was a child there were moments when I was leading a second more secret life. I spoke about my ideas to people... A few anyway... During plane flights. I think most of them were politicians but I never asked their name and I don't know what country theyre from. I can't remember what they look like at the time... They're probably older. It was necessary. Many people are hurt into revealing their crew. But I dont know anything about them. Only that they were intelligent men of stature. I gave each of them something from my memories and thoughts. I may be ruined from the fumes but the things set in motion will not be and even though the celebration has ended... I'm glad for what it was excited even at the memories. I'm fucking awesome pardon my language and I should tell myself that more often. Cheers.

342 Art Reviews

Oh god the intensity in her eyes xDDD also cook art work

I wish that were me, she's so lucky to see one of my favorite bands

wOaH iTs tHe cLowN ThAt EveRyOnE iS TaLkiNg AbOuT!1!1!!1!1!11!1!!11!!111!1!1!1!1!!1!11!!

Meishu, she/her, androsexual, taken by aryan, goth, metalhead, eddsworld fan, partial tomboy. Also my favorite music genres are progressive rock, black metal, grindcore, nu metal, metalcore, deathcore, and harsh noise

THE MOST METAL PERSON YOU'VE EVER HEARD ON NG BESIDES DRUNKGECKO @Powerpuff-MeishuNG

∞, female